The Bearded Nerd

The Bearded Nerd

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Down wth Castro - A conversation between FIDEL and inFIDEL

INFIDEL:-

How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?


How did it get late so soon?
Just thought I was watching the full moon,
But fuck, it's already late afternoon;
My head feels as though it was hit by a harpoon;
Wait a minute, wasn't I out on a honeymoon?

You were out on a honeymoon,
I sneaked from behind like a clever raccoon,
Slammed your head with a spittoon,
Took your wife away immediately soon,
Slept with her through the afternoon,
Lord in the bed she was a BOON!!

I always thought you were a variant of a canine,
But you turned out to be scaly & serpentine;
Your mistake was when you considered me asinine,
'cause I always knew you'd cross the fuckin' line;
What you took away was nothin' of mine,
When you hear the truth you might be tempted to whine,
Or blow yourself up by shoving a land-mine up your spine,
What you slept with  was an empty bottle of wine.

She was to be your friend for life,
Sadly you both had a strife,
Oh you had a lovely wife,
I had penetrated her like a knife,
Hands down I have a sexy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment